View Profile CzySzy

167 Movie Reviews

Yes. I did expect a fully finished colored animation. That's false advertising. ;p There's no excuse. Also, the camera work is ultra jittery and the drawings are inconsistent.

That nostalgic feel hit me so hard.

Holy fudge! Killer animation! You should definitely start working on something longer with more substance.

16 Game Reviews

It's nice to see something in Polish being frontpaged on NG.

Great game. Frustrating (for bad gamers such as myself) albiet fun. The music's fucking gorgeous! Is it available somewhere?

squidly responds:

Well, if you donate to the Kickstarter it will be :p

Ganate my ass. This seems to be a really poor attempt at a game. Standard construct controls, no challenge, no fun, this game just is there for the purpose of being there. I didnt' enjoy it.

76 Audio Reviews

Cool! Jag talar inte svenska men ibland jag förstå lite. Jag har lärt mig tyska. Låten är guld!

Sounds interesting but it's kinda repetitive.

Segathi responds:

Thanks. Right, its only loop

As a prog rock enthusiast, I approve this.

29 Art Reviews

Love that style. Been following you on Twitter for some time. You really inspire me.

Cute character, garbage OS.

Piteco aka Piltdown Guy. ;) Cool stuff.

tuliovilela responds:

Thank you for the comment and for reminds me the Piltdown Man hoax! Actually, Mauricio de Sousa based the name "Piteco" on another human fossil"Piteco" is a nickname for Pitecanthropus Erectus (renamed "Homo Erectus" by the paleoanthropologists).

Music, animations, sound design.

21, Male