SMBZ:RX - Opening animation SMBZ:RX - Opening animation

The idea itself is kind of fun. I like crossovers but here there's nothing new brought to the table. Mario and Sonic and all that jazz, we've all seen this before. Also, the visuals aren't really that spectacular. What makes the animation visually unappealing is the fact that the sprites are from various sources and don't look like they belong in the same universe. It would've been acceptable in 2001-ish but in 2017 this method is IMO a bit outdated. Also, and this is very personal, I don't like J-Rock song you used. I just think it sounds unbearably generic. Despite all that, the music does fit the tone of the movie so it's just nitpicking. Overall... kinda cool idea albeit poorly executed.

My Doors 3 Submission [MLP Version] My Doors 3 Submission [MLP Version]

This is very difficult to review. I like the concept but there's no punchline to this. Just a mouse cursor dragging and dropping shit. On the other hand, this kinda made me chuckle because it reminded me of the times when I got bored while animating and did exactly that.

World Destroyer World Destroyer

Oh my god! I almost jizzed myself because of how mind blowingly action packed and dynamic the animation is! Even the god damn logo is super impressive! Yes! The logo! And the story itself... dude. No words can even describe it.

THE SCHOOL OF LAD THE SCHOOL OF LAD

It's a neat concept overall. On the other hand, it would be a lot better better if the art was something more than just quick line art on a teal background.

Clock Day '15 retro Clock Day '15 retro

I've just discovered the whole clock thing. It blows my mind to an unexplainable degree.

SCHMUCKS ANIMATED: DOCTOR SCHMUCKS ANIMATED: DOCTOR

Wait. How can this be frontpaged if it's still under judgment?

DANCE DANCE

Minimalistic yeah, but that single smear felt good as heck.

la curiosa vida de jack (corto animado)(animaciĆ³n) la curiosa vida de jack (corto animado)(animaciĆ³n)

Good concept. I just wish the animation quality was a tiny bit better.

pams responds:

muchas gracias lo tomare en cuenta!!!

Celia Celia

Very static and boring. I'm sorry, but I just can't see all the effort put into this. Nothing special overall.

Nu-U Nu-U

The overall psychedelic feel of this toon reminds me of something from the past but I can't put my finger on it.

GoodL responds:

Well if you figure it out, I'd be interested to know!