SMBZ:RX - Opening animation SMBZ:RX - Opening animation

The idea itself is kind of fun. I like crossovers but here there's nothing new brought to the table. Mario and Sonic and all that jazz, we've all seen this before. Also, the visuals aren't really that spectacular. What makes the animation visually unappealing is the fact that the sprites are from various sources and don't look like they belong in the same universe. It would've been acceptable in 2001-ish but in 2017 this method is IMO a bit outdated. Also, and this is very personal, I don't like J-Rock song you used. I just think it sounds unbearably generic. Despite all that, the music does fit the tone of the movie so it's just nitpicking. Overall... kinda cool idea albeit poorly executed.

My Doors 3 Submission [MLP Version] My Doors 3 Submission [MLP Version]

This is very difficult to review. I like the concept but there's no punchline to this. Just a mouse cursor dragging and dropping shit. On the other hand, this kinda made me chuckle because it reminded me of the times when I got bored while animating and did exactly that.

World Destroyer World Destroyer

Oh my god! I almost jizzed myself because of how mind blowingly action packed and dynamic the animation is! Even the god damn logo is super impressive! Yes! The logo! And the story itself... dude. No words can even describe it.

Renaine (Demo) Renaine (Demo)

Great game. Frustrating (for bad gamers such as myself) albiet fun. The music's fucking gorgeous! Is it available somewhere?

squidly responds:

Well, if you donate to the Kickstarter it will be :p

Oira adventure Oira adventure

Ganate my ass. This seems to be a really poor attempt at a game. Standard construct controls, no challenge, no fun, this game just is there for the purpose of being there. I didnt' enjoy it.

WDepression simulatorN WDepression simulatorN

"Jezus." Posrałem się za śmiechu! Marian, ty genialny developeru! BTW: You gotta know the context. This game makes no sense if you don't know who Woglan is.

BPL - Får Jag Med Er BPL - Får Jag Med Er

Holy moly! Det är so läckert.

Get Back - The Beatles 8-bit Get Back - The Beatles 8-bit

GXSCC. Nuff said. 0.5 stars for 0 effort.

-mao- 'Super Go 100' prod by CzySzy -mao- 'Super Go 100' prod by CzySzy

My name is unpronouncable for non-Polish speakers. xD The vocals are kinda cool. Thanks for using this beat.

MickeyMao responds:

Thanks! Hope I didn't butcher it too badly :P

Cry Isaac - Pixelart Cry Isaac - Pixelart

Good job. It's definitely better than the previous one.

Halloween Nia Halloween Nia

Whoa. You're alive.

Lyra (OC) Lyra (OC)

I like that Haken Continuum. It's a pretty underrated instrument. The girl looks good too.